Rabbits Eat Lettuce ~ Electronic Music Festival takes place over Easter Long Weekend every year on the East Coast of Australia. Rabbits Eat Lettuce is an Electronic Dance Music, Arts and Camping Festival. There will be 3 dance stages, so no matter what the mood you will find some frequencies that resonate with you. When your all danced out you can retire to the chill / cinema zone, get a feed at one of the many food stalls or retire to the campsite to recharge the batteries. This is a camping festival, come camp out for a weekend of dance music, art and shenanigans. Rabbits Eat Lettuce is the perfect weekend away to catch up with friends and make plenty of new ones and shake your booty.
We believe that festivals can be a powerful catalyst for self-development, healing and social change. We want to provide an experience that enriches your soul at the same time as giving you a place to party and socialize.
Rabbits Eat Lettuce is a place of Freedom, Love & Dance Music. Camp in a beautiful natural environment and form a community of like-minded souls who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city life. Rabbits Eat Lettuce lets us be human again. We can dissolve the social barriers and dance together.
Rabbits Eat Lettuce began in 2008 as a Tribal Easter party on the mid-north-coast of NSW and has become an underground tradition in the area, long lost brothers and sisters reconnect to dance, share stories, socialize and camp out under the stars. The event has grown a lot since it’s humble beginnings as a forest dance party but still holds the same essence of freedom and unique mystery it started with.
- NO FIRES
- NO GLASS
- NO ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
- NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
- LEAVE NO TRACE
- MUST BRING PHOTO ID & Festival Ticket (or cash) to enter
- REL IS AN 18+ EVENT (anyone under 18 MUST arrive with a legal parent or guardian)
The following items are prohibited. If found in the possession of any patron they will be confiscated immediately and the patron may be asked to leave the premises.
- NO GLASS (our security will search cars and confiscate beer bottles, mirrors, glass containers etc.)
- NO campfires or fires of any kind
- NO Negative Vibes
- NO Motor Bikes or Quad Bikes
- NO Generators or Large Sound Systems
- NO Commercial signage or advertising
- NO Dogs or animals of any kind
- NO Fireworks or flares
- NO Handheld lasers
- NO Illegal substances
- NO Nitrous oxide
- NO Excessive Amounts of Alcohol (1 carton or 1 x 700mm of spirits per person maximum)
- NO Weapons of any kind
- NO Couches / Lounge Chairs